Entry for the 2016 Award is now CLOSED
Judging will take place after 31st March 2016.
The Panel of Judges:
The judging panel will be comprised of:
- Rupert Clevely - Master Vintner 2014 - 2015
- Susan McCraith MW - Davis Bell McCraith Wines & Vintners' Scholar 1992
- Willie Lebus - Director Bibendum Wines
Applicants can be of any age and be based anywhere in the world (perfect English is not essential).
Application requires the candidate to submit an online form containing their contact details together with uploading ONE document only which should be in Word or Pdf format.
Please embed any links or images. The document should be a minimum of four and a maximum of eight sides of A4 including any appendices.
Your submission should include the following:
- a brief biography
- a detailed outline of the project you intend to undertake which will promote the cause of New World wines or wines from Emerging Regions to the wider industry or public
- evidence that you have the skills and resources necessary to complete this project if your application is successful
- an overview of what the outcome of the project will look like
- a researched draft budget of how the award funding will be spent
Preference will be given to projects which further the cause of New World wines or wines from Emerging Regions and are not simply a request for a travel bursary.
Once you are ready to submit your entry, please do so by clicking HERE (entry is now closed)